Free Part Identification Help
.. email pictures and info: Info@truthentrygard.com
PHONE CONTACT: (719) 531-0961
PLEASE REVIEW: Pictures Are WORTH a "1000" Words ..
1. Include a ruler or tape in each photo next to the part. Use enough natural light or a flash.
2. Take photos of the part from different angles (at least 3, but more may be better);
3. HELP US -- HELP YOU TO ID PARTS QUICKLY - Maybe place on "graph paper" with size of squares.
4. It would also help if you use the most appropriate backdrop for the best contrast.
4. Indicate what the part is made of i.e. aluminum, zinc, steel, plastic, wood, vinyl, etc.
5. If you know the brand of the window or door, please include info.
6. Indicate what the part is used on? Type of window or door and Describe the part’s function.
7. Include any numbers stamped or printed on the parts. Or take a photo of them in focus.
8. Indicate how many of what parts or pieces you need.
9. If more than one part is being sent, then number (1,2,3,etc.) or letter (A, B, C, etc.) them.
10. Include your contact info (name, company, address, email, phone, fax
11. Send photos & info to: Info@TruthEntryGard.com
12. REMEMBER - You can look at online catloag: www.DoorsWindowsHardware.com
If you need "personal" parts assistance .. CALL (719) 531-0961
PARTS ID ASSISTANCE - From Your Actual Parts - or you can send us a sample of your old part or that old weather strip or glazing bead . We promise to do our best to earn your business! If you want your old part returned you must specify, otherwise old parts are discarded after 30 days. The more information you can supply, the better the chances are of finding your parts.
If You Are Sending In Parts? .. Mail To:
WeFixItUSA of Colorado
Attn: C J Krzywonski
5030 Platinum Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80918